That's really cute. Isn't Nick's age so fun?! Glad he's starting to enjoy the kayaks too, I'm sure in no time he'll be begging for more. You guys truly are great parents. Your children will thank you for all of these little moments you spend with them.
Kelly
PS...Is Brooke homeschooling? I know she mentioned it but I was wondering if she made a decision.
Hey Dale, I want to get a kayak... but I really don't want to spend much money. Any suggestions on where to look? (I tried craigslist). Also... I can use that on the Rock River probably right?
7 comments:
Haha..that is so cute. Nick is growing up quick...glad to see he is moving around on his own alot.
That's really cute. Isn't Nick's age so fun?! Glad he's starting to enjoy the kayaks too, I'm sure in no time he'll be begging for more. You guys truly are great parents. Your children will thank you for all of these little moments you spend with them.
Kelly
PS...Is Brooke homeschooling? I know she mentioned it but I was wondering if she made a decision.
yay for a video... he seems older since i saw him right before you left.
i want to come there and spend time on the beach and the surf... :(
Hey Dale,
I want to get a kayak... but I really don't want to spend much money. Any suggestions on where to look? (I tried craigslist). Also... I can use that on the Rock River probably right?
Didn't I say Nick needs to be in pictures? He is a natural. Keep the videos coming, they are awesome!
it's nice to hear all these voices...and of course to see Nick :)
Too cute!
Post a Comment