Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!

I have to share this one with you. Just another beautiful night on the balcony. I happen to notice that my two cuties had on matching shirts, which of course means time for a photo shoot. Ha Ha Ha. Actually only took ONE shot to get this beautiful photo.

We had to make an emergency upgradge to our laptop last night (sad, sad, sad ;) and now have a webcam! If anyone out there is set up for the web/video calling thing, let us know. We are looking forward to testing it out.

4 comments:

reinders said...

We have the capabilities...but i'm not really competent at using it yet. can we try it sometime? I can't believe how old amelia looks. look at all that pretty hair!

christopher said...

that is pretty.
i have a web cam as well... and there is this site called "stickam" (i think) that allows for multiple cams to be on the same page... (i think jon has a webcam too)
anyways, all i'm sayin is that even though it's especially sad, maybe our next buddy day could be over the computer.

Kelly said...

They are beautiful!!

We are on skype...I'll have to get Jeremy's info because I haven't yet made an account for myself. Skype is free but you can only talk to one person at a time. It's good though! Let me know if you need some info..

Kelly

Wadsworthmommy said...

Great picture! Amelia looks so much older than when I saw her last (which isn't saying much since it's been since Christopher and Nick were in utero)