This video sort of kinda comes close to showing how excited he gets when the sprinklers come on. Unfortunately getting any closer with the camera would mean our blog would be REALLY REALLY boring ;)
Nolan is the wild man now. Within the last week he has gone from Mr Cautious to ....well....aquaman.
4 comments:
Great videos!! :)
I talked to Candice last night (for the first time in years) and she said she's really happy for you guys. She saw your blog (I have a link to it from my blog) and she loved the pictures. I thought you would like to know!
I hope you guys are doing well. Talk to you soon!
Kelly
my goodness!
nolan just fires himself into the pool there!
love the videos! hope to talk to you soon over the webcams...sorry i couldn't the other night. miss you all!
p.s. who is this kelly driskell?
Post a Comment