
What an awesome morning for sailing. OK, maybe not the whole morning. It's just after 9am now and the Bay is getting a bit too choppy for my SunFish at this point. But anyway, I love sailing this boat when the wind is blowing hard. In this picture, I had to jump off the boat because I was having a tough time turning into the wind. Just as I turned the boat around......it took off fast. I had to jump on, with my legs hanging off, and pull myself on. Luckily I made it and I'm sure it looked pretty extreme.

4 comments:
yep...sounds pretty extreme. be careful out there.
Living the life dude... you are living the life! Be careful that rebar doesn't detail itself.
Hopefully Fay's been nice to you guys. We didn't have too much down here but Brian had a lot of flooding in Melbourne. As they say on the news "You better hunker down!" (As a veteran hurricane survivor, I've heard that expression too much and I really don't have a clue why they keep saying it:) Do they say that up there...or is it just a fort myers thing?
Anyway, I hope you all are safe.
Kelly
hey, i've been thinking about you guys a lot lately. been missin you and stuff. do you still skype sometimes? i bought a mic, but i can't get it to work. so we'll have to do webcam/cell phone sometime soon.
Post a Comment