Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Walk in the park.

Whatcha think Chris? Does Nolan have a future as a photographer? We got him to snap this picture for us tonight on our walk at Johnson Beach. I suppose you all know this is Johnson Beach by now.......
But yeah....just another walk in the park.


And yet another beautiful sunset. The sun....the sky....the clouds.....it's just amazing everytime.

We got to see Aunt Ricky, Jennifer, Sarah and their families over the weekend. We spent some time at "The Hangout" in Gulf shores and had a great time. We are looking forward to getting more family and friends down here. I mean......taking all these pictures is fun, but the Perdido Key tourism committee is going to be disappointed if we don't bring in more visitors with our blog ;)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow, you were right, I think Nolan may have a future in photography. That was a great picture!!

I agree about the reunion stuff. It didn't look like too many people were there, so I guess we didn't miss out on much! We'll just have to set aside sometime to have a small reunion in Florida (although it will probably be just us).

Anyway, we have some news...we are adding on to our Driskell clan...we are now expecting our third little one :) I haven't posted it yet because we just found out a few days ago. It was a little unexpected but certainly a blessing!! Anyway, thought you guys would like to know.

I hope you all are doing well. Tell Brooke I said "hi!" Hope to talk to you soon!

Kelly

Deaver said...

I'm so sick of these beautiful photos. You must hate your life. I know I do.