Sunday, August 3, 2008

Green - Blue - Brown



Well ya'll, yet another great weekend in Florida. We decided to cap a weekend of swimming at the pool, kayaking, playing in the bay, bike riding, roller blading and sailing with an evening trip to Johnson Beach for our first ever game of Beach Baseball.

Baseball on the beach is a bit more like football than baseball. It's pretty fun tackling these little monkeys in the sand.




Here is Brooke with our little Native American baby we recently adopted :)

And then Amelia....... you can't be superfly all the time.

7 comments:

christopher said...

hhmmmmm....
er....
ok...
i've got to come sometime in the next month or two.. that's it... i don't know if i can take much more sunset beach photos.

Tom and Ashley said...

I LOVE the pictures, sooo cute!!! :)

valandshawn said...

i miss you guys..

Kelly said...

Soooo cute!! I love their blond hair!! I'm so used to seeing dark hair that it's nice to see the other side of the spectrum:)

Hope you guys are doing well...

Kelly

Anonymous said...

Could these kids be any more beautiful? On the inside and the outside. Their happiness shines right through those bright eye faces.

God is blessing you all big time.
Love and miss you.

Anonymous said...

Great photo's I think grandma White looks wonderful. looking forward to october visit. love you all. Grandpa White

Deaver said...

Your kids always look happy...

oh wait...

they live at the beach. Figures. ;)

Miss ya!