Sunday, May 11, 2008

Pringle's adventure!!!!!

I know, lots of pics, but WHAT A DAY! Nolan and I got to take a boat trip with our neighbors, the Pringle's. OK, on the map, yellow=our house, orange=holiday harbor, blue=shipwreck, and red=Fort Mckrey. We met the Pringle's at Holiday Harbor and rode in the boat up to Fort Mckrey.
This picture is at the entrance to the Fort which was just a bunch of really really dark tunnels. We had a flashlight, but man was I ready to get out of there.

This pic is basically on top of the Fort, just to the right of the Red circle, looking out at Pensacola Pass which leads out to the Gulf.

Canon, Nolan and Tanner. Nolan has had a blast playing on the beach and then today on the boat with the kids. They aught to be back around for some weekends over the summer, but they live over in Mobile, AL.

The next picture I had to include just cause it was such an amazing view. It was taken on top of a dune, which is an island just across from the Fort (north of).

And finally to round out the trip we made a stop at a shipwreck. Most likely this is from Ivan, Dennis, or Katrina.....take your pick. It was still cool to stop and look around. BTW, Nolan took this picture :) We also got to see plenty of Jelly Fish and even a couple dolphins. Anyway, thanks for reading. I'll try to keep them shorter in the future.

1 comment:

Jon said...

I'm not sure why more of us haven't moved in next door... looks like tons of fun; keep the pictures coming!