Thursday, May 8, 2008

Crab Hunters

Nolan and Amelia are having a blast. They've been having fun hunting hermit crabs on the beach..........IN OUR FRONT YARD!!!!! They've tracked down a few good size sand crabs and seen a few (small) jellyfish floating along the beach. Crikey......... so far no gators :)

4 comments:

christopher said...

this all feels somehow... unfair.
looks like so much fun
the jealous meter is pretty high.

Kelly said...

Yeah my fellow blogger!!!! And fellow Floridian!!

I love the blog, you did a great job!! You kids are adorable (of, course:)

Kelly

PS I'm going to add your blog to my blog links. I hope you don't mind!!

Psalm1 said...

Please keep the pictures coming...especially on the turquoise blue days so I can live vicariously through you guys...HA!

Anonymous said...

Nolan & Amelia, are you catching your dinner for tonight? Give your Mommy a big kiss for being the best Mommy ever. And then give her the crabs to cook <:-0 Love you!