Birthday celebrations started early this morning at our house. Cora woke up to party hats and some home made confetti. The kids had lots of fun making cards and wrapping up their toys as gifts. They made Cora's first birthday lots of fun for her!
Tell you what Cora..... I sure hope you know what an amazing gift you were (are) to the rest of us 5. Your brothers and sis sure gave you one heck of a first birthday. I know you probably won't remember by the time you're 5 so this is my message to future Cora, love ya sweetie! Dad
5 comments:
Tell you what Cora..... I sure hope you know what an amazing gift you were (are) to the rest of us 5. Your brothers and sis sure gave you one heck of a first birthday. I know you probably won't remember by the time you're 5 so this is my message to future Cora, love ya sweetie! Dad
Happy Birthday!
Can I visit you guys sometime... or... you visit me... or something for Pete's sake???
that was me (Chris) by the way.
Post a Comment