I think this pic might be upside down.....
Here are some pics from the birthday bowling trip. Very cool place over in Foley....I'm sure we'll go back.
Nolan, picking up the spare. It was just like Wii.....EVERYONE kicks dads butt :-)
They even kicked up the black lights after a while. It took me & B back to junior high.
Birthday lunch at the Crack, thanks Grandma & Grandpa Schulz!
Back at home for some birthday cake (the first one)
Nolan got a sweet Blue Angel kite and some cool toy (rubberband) airplanes from Jim & Connie. And also Dominos & Uno from Dot & Mark. Thanks a lot for coming over guys, it's good to have some beach family.
With a windblock, 60 and sunny is great beach weather. We even had the shelter up in the parking lot durning Nicks naptime and the rest of us played some Uno in the sun.
Next up, big Sis turns 5!
1 comment:
I've really enjoyed looking at the pictures. Your kids are so beautiful (boys- good looking). I mean that..they really are!!
Dale, I can't believe your brother is 16. He's so big now:)
I'm so happy for your family. You all seem to be doing well.
Take care and I hope to talk to you soon!
Kelly
Post a Comment