Monday, October 27, 2008

Visitors

Chris Gadgett came for a visit this weekend. We didn't take many pictures....I just got the impression that Chris was trying to hog all of the shots, so I just backed off and put our camera away. I think we squeezed in every possible fun place there is here. We made it to Johnson Beach, Pensacola Beach, and the Wharf...quite an accomplishment for two days.
Everyone who knows Chris, knows how much kids love him! You can tell by how Nick is letting Chris hold him. Nick usually runs and cries from anyone "new" who tries to pick him up. Thanks for coming,Chris...we all had tons of fun! (Oh, yeah, and next time bring some shorts. Come on....it's Florida.)


We also got a weeks visit with my parents a couple of weeks ago. Nolan was so excited to do lots of fishing with my Dad. They had good luck with catching the little guys...if you want the big fish you have to go where the sharks are!!!!!! The kids were so excited to see Grandma and Grandpa.
~Brooke

2 comments:

Wadsworthmommy said...

Have been stalking your blog waiting for Chris Gadgett photos!! Glad you all had a great visit and that Nick has joined the rank of Chris followers!

Really should post more often so we can see the beautiful kids and be jealous of the nice weather.

Anonymous said...

Cool pics...I agree, lots of pics should be required. ;-) It's fun seeing everyone via this blog. Can't wait to see everyone in person soon.

Nice job, Nolan, on the fish! I hope you caught more than Grandpa did. =-)