Thursday, September 11, 2008

Stinks for Texas......

But for us, lots of fun in the water. Normally the Bay in front of our house is REALLY shallow. You can walk for about a quarter mile before the water hits your waist. Today though, it's been pounding against the sea wall and it's gotten a bunch of people out there jumping in and splashing around. Riding the waves up against the sea wall in the kayak has been the biggest draw today, but I just had to try a little sailing :)





2 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow...that looks like fun!! Were you sore afterwards? I heard that was really hard (it looks like it too).

I like to school pictures of Nick!! He's getting so big!! How is school going for the other kids (and Brooke)?

I hope you all are doing well. I"m glad the hurricanes didn't get too close to you!

Kelly

christopher said...

i'm still hoping to come in october!